I am very excited to announce my new service has arrived!
I will be offering a new Train ‘n’ Trek service, which will mean taking your dog off your hands while you’re homeschooling the kids in between those numerous Zoom meetings and doing all the training needed for your dog, then bringing him home to you better trained, easier to manage and happier.
Did you get a puppy during lockdown and now they’ve hit the adolescent phase, they no longer listen?
Do they disappear into the distance leaving you standing there with an empty lead?
Do they pull your arm off on walks as they pull and lunge?
Do they pick up your shoes to chew and then won’t give them up?
If you don’t sort these problems NOW, they will only get worse and you’ll end up with an unhappy, chaotic dog and you will dread the daily walk.
Packages will include email and online support, regular updates, zoom calls and regular socially distanced meet ups to show you what your dog has learned and how you can carry on the training at home.
For a happier dog and a happier you, click the Enquire button below to find out more and to be added to the waiting list.
The Train ‘n’ Trek Package
I understand that sometimes you simply don’t have enough time to do sessions with a trainer. You have kids to see to, busy jobs, housework etc which takes up your time and you feel bad not giving your dog what they need in terms of exercise and training. Well have no fear, I have a package for that too!
Cost – £599
What do you get?
- 2 x 1-2-1 sessions (one at the beginning to discuss your dog training needs and one at the end to give you a plan going forward)
- 6 x Train ‘n’ Trek sessions, where I take your dog on an adventure and do all the training for you.
- 3 x Zoom calls to be taken when needed so I can update you on progress and check how you are getting on at home.
- Tasty training treat and toy for your dog.
- Notes emailed to you after each Train ‘n’ Trek session.
- Lifetime email and Whatsapp support.
- Discounts for walks and other training.
Places are extremely limited so don’t hesitate to get in touch!