If the In-Person course cannot run, or cannot continue due to renewed Covid Lockdown measures, the course will be moved ONLINE on same dates.
Born 2 Run Canine Adventures and Training will be referred to as ‘Born 2 Run’ or ‘the company’ in these terms and conditions and you ‘the client’ will be referred to as such.
Born 2 Run may require the client, prior to booking a one to one training session, to carry out full health check for their dog with their vet and report all findings back to Born 2 Run. This may be required to rule out any potential underlying medical causes.
A booking form confirming the day and time is sent prior to the appointment along with a pre-visit questionnaire. The booking is not confirmed until the non-refundable payment is received for the package booked and the booking form returned with questions answered to the best of the client’s knowledge.
During the consultation, the booking form will be discussed in detail with the advice given throughout the session. Practical demonstrations are included in the session with step by step instructions and ensured the client understands the demonstrations so that they are able to carry on with the training techniques.
Born 2 Run will follow up the session with a full action plan by email, with any relevant hand-outs, this will be sent by email within 7-10 days after the appointment.
Aftercare support is provided for 4 weeks after the final session booked from the package. It is encouraged for the client to liaise with Born 2 Run after the visit for ongoing support via email and telephone. The client understands it may be necessary for the more complex issues that follow-up sessions are required. Any follow-up visits further to that will be charged accordingly on top of the training package booked
1. Cancellation of the course by Born 2 Run – we will offer an alternative date. If this is not suitable you will receive a full refund. Cancellation may occur due to bad weather or personal issues with my daughter ie school closures, illness etc.
2. Cancellation by you up to 10 working days prior to the course start date – refund minus £20 administrative charge.
3. Cancellation by you within 10 working days of the course – refund minus £50 cancellation fee.
4. Cancellation within 48 hours of start date or after course start date – no refund. There will be no partial refunds or transfers for 1-2-1 training sessions with less than 72 hours notice.
5. All 1-2-1 training sessions must start within 12 weeks of payment date for 6 sessions, 6 weeks of payment date for 3 session.
6.If we find the class environment does not suit your puppy or dog we will discuss this with you and suggest an alternative training option.
1.Dogs and puppies who attend our training classes and courses must be fully up to date with vaccinations and we may require proof.
2. Owners hold full responsibility for their dogs at all times.
3. Owners may only bring one dog into a session at any time.
4. Dogs must be kept on lead at all times unless instructed otherwise by your trainer.
5. Choke chains, pinch collars, and extendable leads can be dangerous and have the potential to injure dogs or owners and will not be allowed in training. Shouting at, manhandling, or hitting your dog damages your relationship and will not be allowed in training.
6. The client agrees and acknowledges that animal aggression can cause injury, including fatal
Injury to other animals and people and the client is to take responsibility to ensure that their animal does not harm in the future and to follow all health and safety advice given by Born 2 Run.
7. You are responsible for your child and supervise him/her at all times. Carefully supervise your dog around other people’s children. Please don’t let your child approach another dog without checking with the owner that it is safe to do so.
8. Please observe Social Distancing Guidelines at all times. Hand Sanitiser will be available but please do bring your own.
9. If you show any signs of Covid-19 symptoms, please follow Government guidelines to
self-isolate and discontinue the in-person training. We will make every effort to let you then finish your course ONLINE.
By booking your training sessions with Born 2 Run, you agree to these terms and conditions and will abide by them at all times.